The Prana mudra can be used whenever you feel drained or need an extra boost of energy. Good to use in the morning to awaken and fully embrace the new day. The concept of Prana or life force is one that is intrinsic to Eastern cultures. It is known by many other names such as Chi or Qui. Mudras are specific hand gestures that help to regulate the passage of Prana through the body. The Prana Mudra is one of the most important mudras because it helps to activate the dormant energy in the body.
- Bend ring finger and little finger and touch the tip of thumb with their tips keeping the remaining two fingers stretched.
- As it is the mudra of life, it improves the power of life. Weak people become strong. It reduces the clamps in blood vessels. If we practice it regularly, we will become active.
- No specific time duration. One can practice it any time.
- Improves the power of eyes and reduces eye related diseases.
- It removes the vitamin deficiency and fatigue.
Related Articles :